Refinancing put simply is the process of replacing an existing mortgage with a new loan. This can sometimes be achieved without changing lenders, but in most cases a full refinance sees a new lender involved, placing the client in a batter financial position.
Many lenders advertise great rates to attract new business but seem to take long term clients for granted. At All Commercial Finance, we have refinanced hundreds of commercial clients to lower interest rates and hence, lower monthly repayments. This improves cashflow for these clients to maximise other opportunities or make property improvements.
Typically, people will consider refinancing when:
- Interest rates become lower than their current position making them more attractive
- Create a lower monthly payment to free-up cash
- Move from a variable loan to a fixed rate loan
- Move from a fixed loan to a variable facility
- Use the built-up equity within your current investment to buy additional property, or fund other investment opportunities
With over 20 years’ experience in commercial refinancing, All Commercial Finance will review your current financial position and advise as the best way forward. Our aim is to see you achieve your future goals, like, financial freedom &/or increasing the size of your commercial property portfolio.
In over 90% of cases, All Commercial Finance has been able to improve clients commercial loan facility outcomes after testing the refinance market on their behalf.